Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buzz Williams and SMU

Buzz Williams and SMU

New story is up on the front page.... http://www.brewcityball.com/homepage.php
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

This don't looka too good.

I feel like throwing up. Crap.

What is it with every other Marquette president? I can certainly understand why you would want to mess with the only profitable sport coming off it's finest year in nearly a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dan's Camera View Post
    What is it with every other Marquette president? I can certainly understand why you would want to mess with the only profitable sport coming off it's finest year in nearly a decade.
    If this comes to pass, I may not attend a Marquette basketball game next season. This comes from someone who has averaged 16+ games per year since 1996. This is incredibly upsetting.

No kidding Viking..I'd do the same...they are lucky it's not a reseating year.

If this happens, and its made public that Larry Williams was the reason Buzz was unhappy, then we orchestrate a takedown of the athletic administration. We sent emails, we write letters, we organize a website, and we stop donating until they fire him

I'll keep my tickets, but I won't make any donations while Larry W is still there. Man do I miss Fr. Wild and Steve Cottingham.

Buzz is this generations Al. Why can't they see that? We are not ND and don't want to be. We want to be MU and carry on the legacy.

Back to back sweet 16's, we are starting to attract top 100 talent on an annual basis, the city has top level kids wanting to come to MU, applications are up, etc. Yep, why the heck would you want to keep the coach who has got that going for us.

It will sure be tough for the AD to make any appearances as I'd be every group will be hostile. I just hope he hasn't upset Coach Strong too much or it's over.

I will be done completely. No more season tickets and definitely not one dollar of donation money to Marquette. I will be off these boards, Marquette will be dead to me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast