Thread: JSOnline, Buzz on Burton

too bad Hunt meant that article to be about Ox.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    too bad Hunt meant that article to be about Ox.
    I'm sorry, but Hunt is just plain lazy. The guy never leaves the media room during games. This entire article is nothing more than transcribing Buzz's answer to a question in the post-game press conference, a question Hunt did not even ask. No effort to talk to Buzz, the player, or anyone else. He basically mailed this one in.

Whatever this may or may not say about Hunt, I agree that Burton could very well end up the best player Buzz coaches to date. The kid shows a tenacity and willingness to lead that you don't expect out of a freshman still trying to find his feet. He obviously has some kinks to work out, but I think he's going to be ridiculously special. In addition, he has the look of a four-year player. With his size and unconventional position, he's the kind of kid that could just come to dominate in college for four years. I can't wait to watch him develop.

Will Hill be "potentially the best player Buzz has ever had" next year?

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    Whatever this may or may not say about Hunt, I agree that Burton could very well end up the best player Buzz coaches to date. The kid shows a tenacity and willingness to lead that you don't expect out of a freshman still trying to find his feet. He obviously has some kinks to work out, but I think he's going to be ridiculously special. In addition, he has the look of a four-year player. With his size and unconventional position, he's the kind of kid that could just come to dominate in college for four years. I can't wait to watch him develop.

Not to mention he has a great work ethic. Clearly one of the reasons why he's been playing.

For Burton to be special, he really needs to use his right hand more. Right now, he is absolutely the most seriously left-handed player I have ever seen.

Develop a right hand and develop a consistent mid-range game.....because even Buzz told him u are not going to be able to "big boy" opponents like u did in high school at 6'5".

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Will Hill be "potentially the best player Buzz has ever had" next year?
    I think Hill will be our best 2 guard since Wade by the time he leaves MU. And I know full well that means he'll be better than 'Rel, DJO, and Blue. Throw Matthews in there too if you'd like. And I know we already have Jajuan on the squad. I think Hill will be that good.