Thread: Big Transfer News

Big Transfer News

George Marshall has announced he is transferreing from Wisconsin to South Dakota State

On another note, it will be great to once again hear the chants "Luke, Luke, Luke" at Marquette home games (referring to Maurice Lucas days). I attended the DePaul game yesterday and looked for a Luke sighting but didn't see one. At that point, I thought he probably wasn't coming. I did see recruit Santos at half-time and would guess he is 6'6 or 6'7.

George Marshall was unfortunately the 5th guard this year and made the right move to transfer. Sounds like a good kid.

George got Bo-ned.

Quote Originally Posted by ge1974 View Post
    George Marshall has announced he is transferreing from Wisconsin to South Dakota State

On another note, it will be great to once again hear the chants "Luke, Luke, Luke" at Marquette home games (referring to Maurice Lucas days). I attended the DePaul game yesterday and looked for a Luke sighting but didn't see one. At that point, I thought he probably wasn't coming. I did see recruit Santos at half-time and would guess he is 6'6 or 6'7.
    I don't know anything about Santos, but was he with a guy that could have passed as his dad? Equally as tall but much thicker. The kid actually looked like he could have been Juan's brother - who knows, maybe it was. Saw them outside of Section 218 at half walking past us.