Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Offensive Fouls-Flopping

Missed free throws, bad shots, bad defense. Going to be a long year.

I think some people seriously overestimated the talent level on this years team.......

No guard play forces Jamil to play out of position and turns him from a good 3/4 to a below average 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    I think some people seriously overestimated the talent level on this years team.......

No guard play forces Jamil to play out of position and turns him from a good 3/4 to a below average 1.
    I agree. Far too many felt that Mayo could fit right in for Vander. The loss of Vander and Junior were not replaced. Some also overestimated the impact of the frosh on this team.

Oddly this was the most balanced team in terms of size, that MU has had in many years. It has been said by many that college is a guards game. Unfortunately, MU has it's best interior team with it's weakest guard play.

It's just so hard watching bad offense after what we had for the last 5 years or so....last year wasn't great but it was like watching the heat compared to this

Agree. time to just play the freshman and develop for the future. Dawson should start at point. Jamil should go back to 3/4. Dwill should come in for short spurts to spell Dawson. JJJ and Burton should be on the court all the time.

You guys see something in Dawson that I don't......I really don't think it matters who plays.....

My god we didn't score 50....again

This is a bad team right now. Not sure what the heck is going on with them. Buzz is in charge of this mess and I hope he can fix it. I think he needs to blow it up and start over beginning Saturday.

DJO, Jae and Vander aren't walking through that door......

You guys see something in Dawson that I don't......I really don't think it matters who plays.....
    It's just that I don't see anything in the other guy! I've seen him. Lets see what someone else could do with extended minutes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast