Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offensive Fouls-Flopping

Offensive Fouls-Flopping

Can someone explain what the new rule is? I think I have seen more offensive fouls in first 8 minutes than I have all year in this game.

I agree, all year those seem to have been on the D. At least they called McDermott for one.

All they do is shoot 3s and yet we aren't covering the 3.

My New Years Resolution! I am going to lay off Derrick Wilson! With that said, my last comment on him for the year. He should not be on the floor. He does not set up other players. His defense does not make up for his lackluster offensive play, and no one again is guarding him, which leads to instant double teams. Put his butt on the bench for the rest of the year, Please Buzz, please!

Bill Cords in the house. Sitting next to Broeker and Mac/Homer.

'72, I agree. I stayed off of DWill early in the year, as I thought he deserved the opportunity. He, though, does nothing for the team to be successful. I wanted to give him a chance, and he may be the best MU has this year, but for MU to be successful, they need better PG play than he can provide.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    '72, I agree. I stayed off of DWill early in the year, as I thought he deserved the opportunity. He, though, does nothing for the team to be successful. I wanted to give him a chance, and he may be the best MU has this year, but for MU to be successful, they need better PG play than he can provide.
    No comment

I'm guessing the game plan wasn't to allow the best 3 point shooting team in the country to shoot 25 3's in the first half?

Our offense is just horrible...it really is....nobody can make plays off the dribble....9 turnovers in the first half against a team that doesn't pressure.....

Not sure what to say. None of this stuff looks this season looks like the Buzz Williams coached teams we have seen in the past. Very frustrated with Mayo also. Standing with foot on the out of bounds line?

Mayo has not played well most of the year. The play you mention, with the foot out of bounds, is inexcusable. Ball rotates to his side and he has his foot out of bounds? He had a really bad pass, to no one. Played poor d (allowing wide ope 3's when he is sagging at times that he should not). Forcing shots. I hoped he could see the loss of Vander as his advantage. Still hoping.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast