Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Offensive Fouls-Flopping

I posted after the UNM debacle that this team stinks, and was told it was the worst post of the year. It's a new year, might as well go for the repeat.

This. Team. Stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    I posted after the UNM debacle that this team stinks, and was told it was the worst post of the year. It's a new year, might as well go for the repeat.

This. Team. Stinks.
    Unfortunately, you're correct. My hope is that JJJ and Burton can continue to develop for next year.

This happens to every program, my hope is that MU can rebound.

Also, we need Steve Taylor to be right again. It is extremely disappointing that his injury is keeping him from playing at a high level. Before the start of the season, he was the top candidate to make that leap and be the next impact player for the program. So far, this season has been a complete waste.

Quote Originally Posted by RJax55 View Post
    Unfortunately, you're correct. My hope is that JJJ and Burton can continue to develop for next year.

This happens to every program, my hope is that MU can rebound.

Also, we need Steve Taylor to be right again. It is extremely disappointing that his injury is keeping him from playing at a high level. Before the start of the season, he was the top candidate to make that leap and be the next impact player for the program. So far, this season has been a complete waste.
    ii think you are correct. If Taylor was completely healthy and developing, you can afford to move JWil to the point as STJ would replace JWil at the 3/4. But as someone mentioned earlier, with JWil at the point, you have a substandard PG and have lost what he does at his natural position.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123