Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buzz's Starting Five & the First 4 Minutes

do you think the current starting line up / distribution of minutes implemented by Buzz gives Marquette the best chance to win?

do you think our record is acceptable given the level of talent on this team? If not, what is to blame?

and kneel, you have still yet to respond to my answer to "I do think you need to look at the overall minute distribution, not just the first four minutes. " so again I state "2 of the 4 starters in question are 1st and 3rd in MPG..."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    do you think the current starting line up / distribution of minutes implemented by Buzz gives Marquette the best chance to win?

I'd give more to JJJ and less to Thomas...more Jamil at the point. That's about it.

Honestly, we were overrated coming into the year. Losses is the back court were too much to handle.

Not that it matters but according to Pomeroy we are one of the unluckiest teams in the nation this year. Ranked 321 out of 352 teams.....

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Not that it matters but according to Pomeroy we are one of the unluckiest teams in the nation this year. Ranked 321 out of 352 teams.....
    I think it matters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12