This is going to be my next article, out sometime Monday night.

Jordan Aaron is on the floor to:

- Chuck up threes
- Handle the ball
- Toss up circus shots

We can't get this out of Cody Wichmann? I understand that Jay-O is a pretty great ball handler and Wichmann is probably (like most true freshmen) atrocious, but we couldn't replace Jordan Aaron with Bobo Niang in the starting lineup and split the minutes between Bobo and Wichmann? Bobo is a defender that needs to be on the floor more, Wichmann is WASTING his freshman year.

And don't give me that crap that Jay-O is our big shot taker. I seem to remember four game situations (FOUR!) last year where he didn't even get the final shot off because he SHOT INTO A BLOCK or LOST TRACK OF THE CLOCK or DRIBBLED OFF HIS SOCK!

He has got to be the most inefficient player in basketball and I'm just sick of watching it. The reward of seeing him go off for 30 or hit a stupid shot is completely outweighed by the amount of times he shoots a dumbass shot early in the clock or a million other things.

Obviously I'm not saying bench him. I just want to see him play 20 minutes, not 35, and I don't want him taking bad shots.