Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12.21-22 Northeastern & Alabama State

12.21-22 Northeastern & Alabama State

Coming off the Panthers' loss to Wisconsin, they head to New Orleans to face Northeastern and Alabama State in their second in-season invitational.

Word is Matt Tiby had the team in the gym shooting the day after the Badger game, which was an off-day for the Panthers. That's pretty indicative of what kind of effect he has had on this team and this program. He played poorly against the Badgers and instead of stewing in it, got off his ass and made it work.

We would be nowhere near the same team if we didn't have McWhorter and Tiby. Here's to hoping we go take out NU and ASU.

Westin Holiday Classic (@ New Orleans, La.))

Milwaukee vs. Northeastern

Day: Saturday

Date: Dec. 21, 2013

Time: 4:00 pm CT

Coverage
    Radio: WISN (AM 1130)

Are they on tv/online anywhere? If so do u guys want to get together and watch?

I really wanted to go. Oh well. Worst case I can listen to Bill and Kevin.

We all wanted to go. Just a matter of not having enough money :/

For those interested, as I always am, according to ESPN we are ranked #77 in the RPI as of Monday morning.

The RPI is really irrelevant until January 15th.

Very important to mention that Quincy Ford for NU is out for the year. Ford averaged 12.5 ppg a year ago and was their top returning scorer. They're pretty bad without him.

Did he get hurt after they almost got that upset against Florida State earlier in the season? I mean only losing by 8 to Harvard is also a decent outcome. On a scale from 1 to 10 how confident are people about us winning this game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast