Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A tough nite

Look for a lot of scoring from Davante next year, I think if healthy he can average 15 ppg... Then Mayo can average 10, Blur with 10 and I think Jamil can average 10... I think we will be able to score, it's just going to come from a couple places as opposed to just two guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    Look for a lot of scoring from Davante next year, I think if healthy he can average 15 ppg... Then Mayo can average 10, Blur with 10 and I think Jamil can average 10... I think we will be able to score, it's just going to come from a couple places as opposed to just two guys.
    A healthy Davante can bring a double double next year in points and rebounds and I think Mayo can be in the 12-13 range as well. If Otule is on the team and gets healthy by BE conference games and give 10 - 15 minutes of solid low post D that will go a long way. I see J Wilson having a breakout season next year.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I see J Wilson having a breakout season next year.
    Agree with Caribou - I really think J. Wilson will have a great season and become our team leader too.

J Wilson - 15 per game, defensive stud and close to double digit boards.
    Mayo - He will need to have that 12 - 15 point per game type season (some nights most from 3 point land).
    Davante / Otule - They need to combine for 15 points and 15 boards (assuming Otule is able to play).
    Vander - needs to get 10 and do so by finishing near the hoop.
    Junior - improve his short jump shot, but I see him setting the others up more than scoring. I'd say 6 points per game.

I think the real wild card for next season may be Jake Thomas. Can he come in and hit a couple threes per game? Seems most teams that make runs have that three point shooter and I know he can drill them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12