Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread

How do you figure that? Mayo is part of the rotation....he has played in every game when healthy....we have not heard ofd any injury.....so....If he isn't playing he did something to get benched.

Buzz "messing with his head" seriously? You think Buzz wants to be short handed for this game? Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    Nor do you, and nor does markedman who said "clearly Todd did something wrong". Until we hear confirmation of something, we HAVE to go on the assumption Buzz just is messing with his head and not playing him for whatever reason.

Nor do you, and nor does markedman who said "clearly Todd did something wrong". Until we hear confirmation of something, we HAVE to go on the assumption Buzz just is messing with his head and not playing him for whatever reason.
    Well we have Buzz's history and Mayo's history, both of which tend to support Markedman.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

We have to assume that Buzz is messing with his head? Did you just write that?

Nah we don't HAVE to do that. Go Marquette!

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    zero points from our guards........
    And zero assists.....

Quote Originally Posted by GOMU1104 View Post
    Yea becuse Buzz wants to mess with his players heads like this.
    It's not fair to Todd to say "he clearly did something wrong" when we don't know that. Until we hear otherwise, innocent until proven guilty. Buzz has not played guys before because they "didn't go hard enough in practice", is that really doing something wrong, if it's something like that?? At the expense of possibly losing a game?? Really Buzz??

It's not fair to Todd to say "he clearly did something wrong" when we don't know that. Until we hear otherwise, innocent until proven guilty. Buzz has not played guys before because they "didn't go hard enough in practice", is that really doing something wrong, if it's something like that?? At the expense of possibly losing a game?? Really Buzz??

So apparently Buzz should now consult the Iceman before making coaching decisions. I mean, I love the fact that you can make assumptions about Buzz, but others can't about Todd. Hilarious.

Oh and since we aren't a court of law, innocent until proven guilty doesn't really apply. Educated speculation is perfectly acceptable.

Matt Trebby ‏@trebby 18s
    Here's your answer. RT @lanceallan: Todd Mayo missed first half due to violation of team rules. He will not play today for @MarquetteMBB

I'm shocked that I was right.....

It was just tweeted mayo violated team rules. So there ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Matt Trebby ‏@trebby 18s
    Here's your answer. RT @lanceallan: Todd Mayo missed first half due to violation of team rules. He will not play today for @MarquetteMBB

I HOPE LANCE ALLEN ISN"T MAKING AN ASSUMPTION!!!!!!

And really, when do you cut bait with Mayo? I know that shouldn't happen, but it gets so annoying.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast