Thread: Bradley

Bradley

This team has me excited about this year. A little but nervous, but excited nonetheless. I am so amped for tomorrow. Go panthers!

What I want to see is the players coming out to play with the same kind of determination and joy I saw in the second half against UNI. It's great to see them having fun again. It's a GAME; young guys will always play better when they are having fun.

By the way, Ken Pomeroy, who is far and away the best of the hoops stats analysts, predicts a 75-70 Milwaukee victory tomorrow, with a 72% chance of victory. In our first game of the year, we were ranked 265th out of 351 D1 teams. We have steadily climbed and are now ranked 168. I'm pretty sure that as the season began his projection had us dead last in the H League, with 3 wins projected. Currently he projects us tied for 5th at 8-8 with YSU and Detroit, ahead of Oakland and UIC. What's even more interesting is that he projects GB and CSU first at only 10-6, followed by Valpo and WSU at 9-7.

In other words, the conference race is WIDE open.

Why not Milwaukee?

I like the way you think BBF. It's nice to see we're being recognized by KenPom as well. Let's get this W tomorrow and shock the world on Wednesday night!!

I am starting to be really impressed with the combo of Tiby/Kelm/Arians. Its starting to show how great of chemistry those guys have with each other. And my god has Kelm become consistent and reliable. Its so great to rarely see him miss underneath. They are working that high/low action, and the weak side passes to Austin from the block. Or the great looks to him cutting to the basket and getting the pass from Kelm or Tiby at the top of the key. Its going to be a deadly trio in the HL. Then u add to that a JO that is the fourth option in that offense. Its fantastic. I am so damn excited for this group of guys. On the negative i would really love if JJ was the one playing like kelm is instead of Kelm, only because kyle will be gone next year and gaining that chemistry now would be huge for future teams. But i am sure it will happen. So here is to the panthers finally looking like things will be on the rise the next couple of years