Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling My Shot

Calling My Shot

I think this Marquette team punctuates the trip out west with a double digit victory tonight. SDSU is a very solid team, but I think we execute better on both ends and control tempo and frustrate the Aztecs. Villanova made a strong statement for the Big East the last two nights, and I believe that Marquette reciprocates that with another strong statement win tonight.

Hoping your right, unfortunately this was kind of a weak tournament so it won't be quite the same statement that Nova made by beating two top 25 teams, however a win tonight and a win next Saturday would be quite a statement after the OSU game.

Love your positivity Warrior! I think this tourney has a really solid field. Not great, but a lot of really good programs. It would be a great win tonight for the conference. Glad we played last week in a somewhat hostile environment in Tempe. Will help us tonight as this will definitely be a road game. I think the fellas are ready.

Hope you are right...Vegas has SDS as a 3 point favorite...should be a good one

I'll own it, thought this team was ready for a big time performance. Needed Jamil and Todd to step up for Davante. We can win with one of them off, but not all three. SDSU us a very good defensive team, but Id still like a rematch in March.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    I'll own it, thought this team was ready for a big time performance. Needed Jamil and Todd to step up for Davante. We can win with one of them off, but not all three. SDSU us a very good defensive team, but Id still like a rematch in March.
    I'd like a rematch in March too, but unless they improve greatly, they won't be dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    I'd like a rematch in March too, but unless they improve greatly, they won't be dancing.
    Lololol. This again?

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    We are hurting our seed, but this team will go dancing guaranteed. Showed a lot of good signs on the trip, and unlucky to lose both this game and ASU. Really could use a win in Madison now though.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    We are hurting our seed, but this team will go dancing guaranteed. Showed a lot of good signs on the trip, and unlucky to lose both this game and ASU. Really could use a win in Madison now though.
    out of curiosity, how many conf wins do you think we will need to win to get in now? Or what do you see as our path to the tourney?

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Lololol. This again?
    In all likelihood, we are looking at a 5-4 team after UW. I think the team will improve as the year goes on, but it will take a lot of work to make the tourney. Might have to win the conference tournament.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast