Thread: 12.3 uni

12.3 uni

Tuesday's matchup is a big deal for these reasons:

- It gives us the chance to match our win total from last season. On December 3rd. Wow.

- Winning would even the 2-for-2 series with UNI at 2-2. Tells me we need to keep scheduling it! (I think we should regardless)

- A victory over an MVC team after the MVC refs totally pantsed us in Rogers Park to get their brand-new team a W over their former conference rival. If any of the crew are Brad Gaston, Gene Grimshaw, or Nathan Bemis, they need to hear your displeasure.

- Did I mention this would be our EIGHTH win of the season after going 8-24 last year? With last night's W, we did two things: matched our D-I win total from last season and extended our new school record for victories in November.

I understand that the Loyola score against us just changed to 78-72. Apparently one of the Loyola players made a layup at practice this morning and the MoVal refs ruled it was a continuation from our game.

I hear it sounds like UNI likes playing this series, so I hope we can still play them.

It was a great game, I would love if we continued the series.

Continue this series forever.