Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MARQUETTE (-4) v GEORGE WASHINGTON GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Offense looks much better when the 3 pointers start going in the basket....my expert analysis
    True. Better ball movement helps just as much, though. And that is what I am starting to see. Shots will fall. OSU was a bit of an anomaly, to me as MU is not that bad of a shooting team. More importantly is the ball movement and assists. Mayo with two nice assists after going on his own 5-0 run.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I haven't seen much difference in the way the team is playing/helping him. He has been more aggressive in looking for and taking his shot.
    Well, maybe the coaches are giving him more leeway than just catch and shoot? That would be the coaches helping him?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Well, maybe the coaches are giving him more leeway than just catch and shoot? That would be the coaches helping him?
    I don't know that answer, do you?

under 4 min TO, night and day offensively from 7 days prior. Initial returns from Buzz's statements last Friday are very good

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I don't know that answer, do you?
    No, but something has obviously changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    No, but something has obviously changed.
    Perhaps he has started to realize his role? Maybe it is on him, that he had the green light and deferred to his teammates? I don't know, but I have not seen a change in how he is used as much as in how aggressively he is looking for his shot.

Nice to see Dawson get a trey.

This is the MU team under Buzz we have come to expect. Playing with urgency and a purpose. Sharing the ball. Moving the ball around forcing rotations. Grinding it out on the boards and defense. Really like what we are seeing now since the second half of that ASU game. Well done Buzz.

Love how this team is sharing the ball right now.....really moving the ball.....Gardner was really good after a slow start and Mayo was excellent.....

Best half we've played all season. Great to see

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast