Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MARQUETTE (-4) v GEORGE WASHINGTON GAME THREAD

Taylor hasn't looked good either. Threw away a couple passes and missed a layup

Under 12 minute TO - 19-10 Marq

Jake leading the team with 7 and a couple of 3s, Juan bringing the hustle with 5 points, 5 rebounds early. Meanwhile, Davante 0-5 from the floor thus far

Now Jamil needs to sit, with 2 fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I like what I am seeing from Jake today. I was very critical of his play earlier. They need him to look for his shot and be aggressive. Good to see him doing so.
    In that infamous "Jake" thread I started recently, I asked what MU could do to help Jake if he was going to play starter' minutes. Obviously he is a streak shooter who needs to get space with help from his teammates and that now seems to be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJesswein View Post
    Taylor hasn't looked good either. Threw away a couple passes and missed a layup
    I can see why the staff is frustrated with Taylor.

Under 8 min TO: 21-12 Marquette

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    In that infamous "Jake" thread I started recently, I asked what MU could do to help Jake if he was going to play starter' minutes. Obviously he is a streak shooter who needs to get space with help from his teammates and that now seems to be happening.
    I haven't seen much difference in the way the team is playing/helping him. He has been more aggressive in looking for and taking his shot.

Mayo looks more comfortable today. Loved the drive right after the 3. When he brings his talents, he is tough to defend.

Offense looks much better when the 3 pointers start going in the basket....my expert analysis

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast