Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MU teams up with Admirals & Bucks to fight off strip club

MU teams up with Admirals & Bucks to fight off strip club

Marquette teams up with the Milwaukee Admirals and Milwaukee Bucks in an effort to stop the city from allowing a strip club to open up in the old Center Court location across from the Bradley Center.

JointLtr.jpg
    Last edited by IWB; 11-26-2013 at 11:00 AM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Art's Performing Center is still doing business, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Art's Performing Center is still doing business, right?
    Worried your rewards points might expire?
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Yes, but it isn't directly across the street. Looking at the parking, how many families with kids walk past there on their way to the BC? Or even park in that exact structure? I can see the specials now for when Disney on Ice comes to town.

Kiddie drop off special: 2 for 1 lappers during all Disney Shows
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Rewards points. Ha. It's called the Platinum Lapper Club. Just like a politician to try to confuse the issues. You have the PLC card, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Worried your rewards points might expire?
    Last edited by Gato78; 11-26-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Yes, but it isn't directly across the street. Looking at the parking, how many families with kids walk past there on their way to the BC? Or even park in that exact structure? I can see the specials now for when Disney on Ice comes to town.

The BC can replace Disney on Ice with the all inclusive bachelor party package.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post

So, you are saying you've thought this out and have a solid business plan in place?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

So Larry Williams is now trying to cut off my access to nearby post-game nudie girls??? FIRE HIM!!!

This is quite disrespectful. Please refer to these dancing young ladies as "erotic artists".

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    So Larry Williams is now trying to cut off my access to nearby post-game nudie girls??? FIRE HIM!!!

I noticed the Wave isn't opposed to the tittybar.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast