Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread

ASU not playing smart. Could keep MU in it.

This team has no toughness. We desperately need someone like Travis Diener.

Likely. We are just very passionate!

In reality it isn't Jake's fault.......on a normal MU team he wouldn't be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Not that I am defending Jake, just think the bitching has been over the top.
    He has been touted as a "sniper" a "shooter". He has not been as advertised. On top of that, his d has been average, at best. Not seeing what he brings to the table to garner the minutes he receives.

Now, if JJ is a 5th year senior and playing like Jake, well, I would expect some bitching about his play then.

I really don't like O'Tule and Gardner playing together this game. It just isn't working (except for the recent 3)

Well the good news is that is the best half of scoring in the last few games. Of course the bad news is we are still down 10.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    I really don't like O'Tule and Gardner playing together this game. It just isn't working (except for the recent 3)
    thinking the same thing---they just appear out of sink.

Regarding Jake, he's not giving us anything on either end of the floor. Throw JJ into the fire and put Jake on the bench. Jake has shown enough that he isnt able to play at this level. I'd rather lose while getting the freshman some tick than lose watching a 5th yr senior clearly get overmatched.

Well at least we scored some points.....Derrick was more aggressive and must have a career high already? On the downside anybody who thought we were going to have a great defense this year should probably re-evaluate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reptile View Post
    Well the good news is that is the best half of scoring in the last few games. Of course the bad news is we are still down 10.
    I was worried when I saw ASU at 33 points about 10 minutes into the game.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast