Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread

I didn't see anyone bitching when Johnson over shot the hoop by 5 feet on his three attempt....do the bad shot complaints only apply to Jake?

Just got word directly from the bench, Mayo out with ankle injury.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

The Frosh need to play. Let them learn on the job. Johnson is playing well and should be getting all of Thomas' minutes.

2nd half should be DW, JJJ, JW, ST and DG. That team has the best potential for scoring right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Don't really know how to describe Gardner's play right now. Really has taken some steps back. Trying to be the man without being the man.
    He is just awful this year. Really disappointing

JJ! Give the kid some tick. Hopefully this little spurt gets it into Buzz' head to put jake on the pines.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    I didn't see anyone bitching when Johnson over shot the hoop by 5 feet on his three attempt....do the bad shot complaints only apply to Jake?

Just got word directly from the bench, Mayo out with ankle injury.
    He made a shot first. Sorry IWB, you are going to be on an island supporting Jake. He has been brutal today and all season. If you want to hold your hat on Jake grazing the rim and JJ missing it entirely, have at it.

This is really bad.

He's a freshman trying to do something and the only one who really is, besides Derrick Wilson. Jake Thomas is 22 or 23 years old?

Not that I am defending Jake, just think the bitching has been over the top.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast