Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread

Great game...would have liked to ran the last 2 possessions better......Derrick need to give that one up and let Jake shoot for the win

Overall I was pleasantly surprised tonight. Buzz can build off this game! Derrick played well. Jake looks like he has a little confidence now. JJJ played well.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Great game...would have liked to ran the last 2 possessions better......Derrick need to give that one up and let Jake shoot for the win
    Or anyone who is open....

I love that loss. I know it sounds crazy but we found chemistry. I love it. Can't wait to watch this team the rest of the season!

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Really dumbfounded that DW wanted to and felt like he had to be the man at the end. Really, really dumbfounded. Too bad, he played a great game tonight.

We had a lot of chances to win that or take the lead the last few minutes. Spent a lot of energy coming back.
    Charissa Thompson is really hot also.

A loss is still a f'n loss no matter how you slice it. So they looked better. Whoopty doo. All I see is an "L". No moral victories. They better win the damn tourney this weekend now.

I think I can speak for the entire board when I say ...Go **** yourself....sorry....you are an ass

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    A loss is still a f'n loss no matter how you slice it. So they looked better. Whoopty doo. All I see is an "L". No moral victories. They better win the damn tourney this weekend now.

I don't think any is claiming that there is a moral victory here. It's a loss. However, give our recent play things seem to be turning around and you can see how things can be when they finally come together. Remember, its still pre-Thanksgiving there plenty of time to get better. And while a lot of teams are still playing bunnies we have had the balls to actually play 2 meaningful games - one of which was on the road.

Good to see you haven't changed.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast