Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Game thread

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    One of these guys, not some of these guys.
    I was including scoop.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    I was including scoop.
    Ah, that is a game changer, then. I try to stay away from scoop or at the least, limit my thread reading there.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Ah, that is a game changer, then. I try to stay away from scoop or at the least, limit my thread reading there.
    I do after any loss that is for sure. Every once in a while drop by, but am quickly reminded why I don't go there very often.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    You know what they say about making assumptions, right?? So please refrain. I don't need a "lesson" on anything from you. I know all about what has happened since Buzz has been here, thank you very much. I think buzz does a terrific job. This has nothing to do with him or me not thinking he's not getting it done etc. It has to do with...I HATE losing, at anything to anyone, at anytime. Period. Maybe you aren't a competitive person, and can't understand that concept? Maybe you never played a second of competitive sports(probably not, you were too busy watching cartoons even in HS)?? Maybe you don't know/care about winning or losing?? I don't know you, so I'm not going to judge you, I'd appreciate you do the same for me, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me Stewie(the fact you even know who he is, because i have no idea says something). And mostly, I'd appreciate you not try to give me a lesson on basketball. I have forgotten more than you will ever know. I'm pretty positive about that. Have a nice day!
    Stewie, your entire post is laughable. This has nothing to do with you being competitive, it has to do with you pouting. You aren't out there doing anything, you aren't involved whatsoever, so YOU are not losing. If you can't influence the outcome, you aren't the one winning or losing. Regardless, like Mac said, you win and lose with class. Enjoy a win, be disappointed in a loss, but don't gloat when you win and don't throw your toys out of the tub when you lose.

And I'll stop calling you Stewie as soon as you stop acting like a talking baby. Based on your history on this board, that will be sometime between December and January. Of 2027. Demand respect and you'll get nothing. That has to be earned.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    Thanks for the sage advice. I will take that under advisement! Here's a better idea, how about I just not have to worry about them losing, or at least not a lot, then none of us have any problems. That's the best idea, I think.
    But not the most realistic one.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516