Thread: Tennessee Tech

Tennessee Tech

Another solid win for the panthers!! This season is looking pretty damn good so far

This team fights. Yeah, we have a lot more talent than last year, but it's attitude as much as anything. Some of that is the mix of players, some we need to credit to the coaches, who didn't like losing last year any more than we did. In fact they liked it a lot less. Whatever it is, it makes this team fun to watch and very easy to support. I have no idea what our final record will be, but I think there will be few if any games where we just don't compete.

On another topic, anyone know why the official gave Tiby the T at the end? If he mouthed off, look at the situation: he got horse-collared to the floor on that intentional foul and if I was an official I would have expected him to be upset and given him a little leeway.

By the way, that was an outstanding pinch-hitting performance by Mitch Roelke to help us solve the press and nailing all his throws. Unsung hero of the game.

For this Panther team to grow and take the next step is to get something from Niang, Richard & Lyle.

Lyle has been decent when he's gotten consistent minutes. It's just hard for him to get on the court with our guard rotation (in a good way).