Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday

Looks like we lost all of that defensive intensity from the first half.

This game will get the player's attention. A learning experience on national TV. Guard play has to develop. JWilson has to a leader and Anderson needs to become Trent Lockett.

The guard play isn't going to get a whole lot better unless Buzz starts playing the young guys. Sorry, Derrick and Jake are not high major starting guards.
    Last edited by TedBaxter; 11-16-2013 at 01:59 PM.

I had a feeling that this is how this game was going to play out. I was actually encouraged in the first half because we were playing good defense, and the game was much closer than I expected it to be.

Maybe put JWilson at the point? I don't fault the team's effort but I do have trouble with their failure to follow a gameplan.

A humility bath can be helpful.

Well, the DWill experiment needs to end.

Hard to pin this on Derrick - MU has 18 turnovers, only 2 are his. MU is also 9-50 from the field, can't pin all of that on Derrick either.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Finally got Craft on a traveling call. He has been getting away with small travels the entire game.

Bradley Center clearing out pretty fast.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast