Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday

I like the fact that Dwill has taken it to the hoop a few times. He has been very sloppy with the ball though. I think point guard play is going to be our major issue this year.

Diamond Stone in the house today

Painful is right - at the 7:51 mark MU is 3-17 from field, OSU is 5-19. Both teams combine for 2-12 from three.

Rebounding battle is tied at 15.

Burton is earning his minutes
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Guys - feel free to comment on TV action, we are getting NO replays at BC.

Mu is getting hammered going to the hoop - Jake got hit, Steve got hit twice, and they call Davante for the ass-check? Poor.

Marquette showing some nice intensity.

Not a good sequence for Jake. Terrible off balance three. Then drives to the hoop and tries a scoop shot. Looks like he got fouled on the scoop though. The charge on Davante was questionable.

at 3:01 mark, Derrick Wilson & Aaron Craft have yet to come out of the game. No question that players on both teams are gassed. Bradley Center is up for grabs - last possession may have been the loudest I have ever heard this place. Great job MU fans!

3 minutes to go in the half and the leading scorer for both teams has 5 pts - did not see that coming. Todd Mayo & Lenzelle Smith.

Buzz just got his first warning for being too far out on the court - warranted, even though it was a stop in action, he was damn near mid court.

I think Taylors shot was on time.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast