Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday

Gameday

Get rowdy! This may be the best opponent we play at home all season

I really want to win today, primarily to keep the home winning streak going and to put a statement win on the board for the Big East. Not expecting to win, as this is a tough match-up for a retooled backcourt and Ohio State is ready to win big games now. I think the teams will be pretty equal come March, and I can envision us winning today, but it will only be disheartening if we are run out of the building.

Hoping MU can continue the long-standing tradition of the Bucks losing in the Bradley Center.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Gold unis today.
    mubb just tweeted baby blues.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    mubb just tweeted baby blues.
    Last minute change voted on by the players. My game day ensemble totally messed up !

Students are ready - MU's Gold N Blues acapella group was singing national anthem and student section took over in force. Team was facing mid court with their heads bowed, and as soon as the students took it over, one by one the players all lifted their heads with huge smiles. As the anthem came to a close, Jajuan Johnson had his arm up pointing at the student section. Pretty impressive.

Game on....

Starting lineup - Derek Wilson, Jake Thomas, Steve Taylor Jr., Jamil Wilson, Chris Otule.....

Officials: Jim Burr? Say it ain't so!! Will get the other two in a moment
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Refs are active early - 28 seconds in and we have an OSU touch foul and a 3 in the lane on MU
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast