Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alexander Trolls Illinois

Alexander Trolls Illinois

what a rough, rough day for the Fighting Illini. Between Alexander and the Snider debacle, I am sure Groce is making love to his tonic and gin tonight...

http://twitpic.com/dle75j

If Diamond does this to Marquette in 12 months I'd request that all sharp objects be seized from our apt
    Last edited by bleedbluegold03; 11-15-2013 at 03:31 PM.

that was a low class move. Glad Jay Williams called him out for it.

What a tool

Nuff said. Tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Smee View Post
    Nuff said. Tool.
    Eh, he's 17 years old. People are so easily offended these days. I thought it was funny (and I'm not so shallow to slam a teenager if he were to do the same thing to Marquette).

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Eh, he's 17 years old. People are so easily offended these days. I thought it was funny (and I'm not so shallow to slam a teenager if he were to do the same thing to Marquette).
    Agreed I don't understand why people are offended by this. I thought it was funny.

I think it is disrespectful. But I can't be offended by that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I think it is disrespectful. But I can't be offended by that.
    It is not even close to the first time this has happened and will happen again many, many more times. I would not do it and would not be happy if a child of mine had done that, but I am not offended by it.

Is this the death knell for Oliver Purnell? He certainly would not be on the hot seat if he got Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    that's funny as hell.

only because it's illinois.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast