Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Homer in critical condition

Best wishes to Home Team. A giant part of the Marquette family that would be impossible to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamostradamus View Post
    I love Kuykendal's reaction in that last one!

Does this mean that Homer is doing better?

Statement from Craig Karmazin, President and CEO of Good Karma Broadcasting:
    "Earlier today, ESPN Wisconsin's Steve "The Homer" True was injured in a traffic accident on Milwaukee's northwest side. I spoke with Homer's wife, Nancy, tonight. She said Homer is doing pretty well and that doctors want to monitor his condition overnight. On behalf of the True family and all of us at ESPN Wisconsin, I'd like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers."

Horrible! Thought and prayers for Homer and his family.

Keeping Homer, and his family, in my thoughts and prayers.

News/Talk 1130 WISN ‏@newstalk1130 4h
    Great News! An update on Steve "The Homer" True. His wife Nancy reports "he's alert and in good spirits" @thebig920 @thebig1070

Paint Touches ‏@PaintTouches 4m
    Buzz says its near miraculous that Homer is still alive. Says he is in great spirits
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
    Paint Touches ‏@PaintTouches 6m
    Homer is doing well, still in ICU. Said he and buzz visited this morning. Broeker said he tried convincing them he could work Saturday
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
    Paint Touches ‏@PaintTouches 7m
    Broeker says @espnhomer will not be on radio play by play for next 2 games. Kent Summerfeld will sub

When I was doing play-by-play years ago it was impossible to hear your partner sitting next to you without a good headset that cut out crowd noise. With a head injury Homer needs to take his time. That noise is tough enough to deal with all on its own. Listen to the doctors Homer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast