Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Homer in critical condition

Prayers to Homer........

Prayers going out to him and his family. This puts winning a game or getting a recruit in perspective. He is an important part of the Marquette Family.

This makes me sick to my stomach. I love Homer. get well soon, you will be missed!

I know Homer well. This makes me sick. Absolutely great guy, prayers to him and his family.

Hang in there Homie!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

That totally sucks. Today is his birthday too! I actually passed through that intersection today around 12:30 PM. It was obvious there was a pretty bad accident there as there were still three squad cars on the scene.
    Last edited by mufansince72; 11-13-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Happy Birthday Homer!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Prayers to Homer. I love listening to the game when he calls it. Very sad. 10:00am and a drunk driver, wow. Sad and sickening.

Prayers up. Next couple days critical...so any extra "helpers" from above will be appreciated, I am sure. Damn, great guy.

Prayers for Homer and family. Saw him at his table with Mac again last nite. Hope for the best.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast