Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whoops...

So this happened on 1/29, and it's coming out the week MU is in the sweet 16. Timely stuff.

The date of the citations is January 29th. It is not yet on the City of Milwaukee case database. Wonder which Badger fan decided this was the right time to make this information public? Probably the same cop that was leaking the "sexual assault" information to the JS.

Why? Why Why Why? Why is the Journal trying to sink MU? Did they write a story on the multiple UW players who were ticketed for running through stop signs while racing on mopeds? No. They did not, but they wait two months and publish this on the day MU leaves for Phoenix.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Why is the journal/sentinel bringing this to light publicly now????? Complete bull shit, to bring this up as they are heading off to the sweet 16 ��

I, (and I am sure many of you as well), knew about this many weeks ago. To choose to bring this up now dispels any doubts about the objectivity of the paper.
    Last edited by Drbchilds; 03-20-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Under-aged college kids were in a bar? Shocking.

So some college kids were in a club. Doesn't say they were drunk or disorderly or even drinking. Were those 6 the only college kids there?
    I'm glad there are no underage kids at any other college in this state doing so. What a joke.

Another reason why I can't stand the Journal. I love the comments - MU has character issues. Really? Does the majority of all Wisconsin students have character issues? If you think all college kids are waiting until they turn 21 to have a drink (including football and basketball players) then all I can say is Wow.

I recall Don Walker himself going to Cal's Shadow Box at State and 19th as an underage patron while at Marquette.

That just shows our players have better judgment than Don Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by ge1974 View Post
    I recall Don Walker himself going to Cal's Shadow Box at State and 19th as an underage patron while at Marquette.

and me, as well! College kids being "college kids".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast