Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duane Wilson Commitment video...

Duane Wilson Commitment video...

Duane Wilson commitment video is up on the front pages if BrewCityBall and InsideTheAL. Video includes interview with Duane, his dad, his coach and I had his mom ask him some questions too..... Duane Wilson commits to Marquette
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Nice work Jim.

Jim - great interviews - gotta tell you I'm loving the new site. Thanks!

Thanks - appreciate the comments!

Really well done. Love the new site!

Well done IWB, as always.

Great interviews Jim. I was hoping that someone would get into the head of his dad to hear his thoughts. During the PC, looked like Duane Sr. was just waiting to say something. Appreciate this nice follow up video highlighting the parents.....looks like a great kid from a great family.

Love Duane's interview by his mother!

I wanted to get her in there, and she seemed pretty quiet and shy, so I figured the best way to find out what she thought of the decision was to have her talk to her son about it - figured it would get her to open up a bit about what was important to her.

what is on inside the al? cost, etc? thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast