Thread: UW game

UW game

I just bought 8 tickets for this years game at the kohl hole... Who else is making the trip to the communist city to the west?

I will be there, but not making the trip west.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    I just bought 8 tickets for this years game at the kohl hole... Who else is making the trip to the communist city to the west?
    I'm guessing you went thru stub-hub, because I couldn't get them thru the UW site.

Yeah I went through stub hub, lots available at a bunch of different price ranges. Same could be said for the MU v. OSU game.

Just texted friends to see if we can get a group together.

Yeah I went through stub hub, lots available at a bunch of different price ranges. Same could be said for the MU v. OSU game.
    Nobody should be going to Stub-Hub for the Ohio State- MU game as many seats are left. Can't go by the ticketmaster site.
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 10-30-2013 at 11:42 AM.

I just checked to see what people were asking for them... I bought two 5 game plans for friends that included the OSU game.

I just checked to see what people were asking for them... I bought two 5 game plans for friends that included the OSU game.
    Good!

Just saying the ticketmaster site is a joke. They don't list many of the tickets that are unsold. Going by the map it looks like 400 tickets are left, when there is 2,500 left for the game.