Thread: Hey MUMac ...

Hey MUMac ...

Appleton Xavier 38, Green Bay Notre Dame (Premontre, Pennings, St. Joseph) 10 ... FINAL.

Thought you might want to know.

I saw that. I can't own GBND, as they are housed at Premontre. It will always be Premontre to me, even though I have had several nieces and nephews matriculate there.

Congrats to the Hawks. That should have been an FVCC game, though!

It was an FVCC game, one of them would have taken second place in the conference behind Springs!

props to the boys at Xavier. mark, do you follow fball as well? do you remember the name jim zueleger (really good bball player at Xavier in the early/mid 90s)? Is he still coaching fball at Xavier (can't remember if he was the head coach or assistant.) also, mark didn't you have ties to st. marys Menasha as well or am I imaging that?

I coached Zuleger in grade school. Very good player and excellent QB in football. He is the offensive coordinator at Xavier now. Yes, I was the athletic director at St. Mary Central in late 1990s.

Small world. I played with jim at Xavier (under coach bob biebel) and coach ziebell (sp?) was a freshman coach at Xavier at that time. I believe ziebell must have been the coach during your time at st marys correct. Great guy and great player in his own right. Glad to hear jim is still coaching the hawks.