Thread: Uniforms Unveiled

Uniforms Unveiled

Prepare to finally be content with our uniforms:

Link: From Worst to First: how Chip MacKenzie perfected the Milwaukee Panthers uniform

I don't know why but i have never been a fan of simplistic traditional designs. But that being said They arent bad looking. I do understand how traditional designs are timeless tho.they just don't stand out either and are used by just about every High School, Division II and III, and a good number of Division I schools. That is the one good thing about modern jerseys and designs. But like jimmy said they are hit and miss and don't always work on tv, something that traditional designs never struggle with.

I think its imoortant for mid and low majors to stand out as much as they can. Traditional looks are like hyphens to mid and low majors.

Really? I'm not so sure about that. But we can all agree this is at least a big step in the right direction away from last year, correct?

It is. They are clean and look solid. I am somewhat bias because I find modern everything better than traditional in most cases. They are definitely better than last year. And i an not saying that it can't be a good look for teams. Look at like Penn State, Butler, Indiana, Michigan. But the difference is they have made that part of their brand practically from the beginning. Its hard to have tradition as your brand when it hasn't been for a while.

I like them. Those gray things were terrible. The classic look never goes away.

Much better than last year!