Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DiStanislao to Leave MU

I heard Oliver Luck is the top candidate at Texas. I doubt he would have Buzz at the top of his list.

There will be some openings at football schools, so Williams will have opportunities, if he wants them. I don't think Tulane would be interested, though.

I expect Larry to move on, but likely to a non-football school. Even though he is an ex-football player, he has been quoted as being skeptical about the long-term viability of the sport (a take that I agree with him about).

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    I expect Larry to move on, but likely to a non-football school. Even though he is an ex-football player, he has been quoted as being skeptical about the long-term viability of the sport (a take that I agree with him about).
    I actually have heard that he is looking and talking to football schools.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOMalley82 View Post
    I actually have heard that he is looking and talking to football schools.
    So much for that thought. If he thought Buzz was an issue, just wait till he meets football head coaches. I'd also love to see the reaction of football fans about some of the quotes I referred to in the previous post.
    Last edited by warriorfan4life; 10-11-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    So much for that thought. If he thought Buzz was an issue, just wait till he meets football head coaches. I'd also love to see the reaction of football fans about some of the quotes I referred to in the previous post.

It really depends on where he goes. Someone mentioned Tulane not being a possibility, but a school like Tulane would probably be a good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    It really depends on where he goes. Someone mentioned Tulane not being a possibility, but a school like Tulane would probably be a good fit.

Whitewater would be better. Although as a Warhawks fan, I don't really want Larry's egomaniacal ways infiltrating that program.

https://twitter.com/muathletics/stat...24224238170112

Not sure if this was meant to be funny, but it made me laugh.

Me, too. Larry looks sort of lost and lonely, standing there like a wallflower.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    https://twitter.com/muathletics/stat...24224238170112

Not sure if this was meant to be funny, but it made me laugh.
    Doesn't that picture say it all? Can't you just enivsion him looking at his watch, thinking, how long do I have to be here to make it look good. Oh, wait. I was next to him watching (no pun intended) that very thing happen. I wanted to snap a picture but my wife, who is privy to this board, stopped me from doing so. Talk about a guy caught in no man's land. I wish I could empathize with him. Karma?

He was looking at his phone during the Otule part. I hate to quote ESPN but C'mon man. That was the highlight of madness. Even if you have something against Buzz (might be going too far) at least give your full attention to a kid who has given everything to your program for six years.

Edit: because typing on a phone at night doesn't seem to work the greatest.
    Last edited by 2012Warrior; 10-12-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast