Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First look at the hoops team

It said on the letter Full Court members, Panther 3 Pack Holders and students. So, I guess it's everyone.

Will you be attending the scrimmage MU?

MILWAUKEE - The Rob Jeter Full-Court Club will again host an early look at the 2013-14 University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee men's basketball team, as the Panthers will play their annual "Sneak Peek" intrasquad scrimmage at the Klotsche Center.

The event is set for Thurs., Oct. 24, at 6 p.m, with doors opening at 5:45.

The scrimmage is free and open to Full-Court Club members as well as season and Panther Pick 3 ticket-holders who have not yet joined the Full-Court Club. Plus, UWM students are also invited to attend. Those planning to attend are also encouraged to bring potential Panther fans along to give them an up-close introduction to Milwaukee basketball.

Club members and ticket-holders planning to attend the scrimmage can RSVP by Tues. Oct. 22 to the UWM Ticket office at 414-229-5886 or via email at uwmtix@uwm.edu. Staff members will also be on hand to assist attendees in renewing or starting their Full-Court Club membership.

People who want to become Full-Court Club members can do so for just $150. Club members are actively involved in a variety of aspects of the Panther basketball program, including fund-raising for a number of special projects.

Quote Originally Posted by thepantherfan View Post
    Will you be attending the scrimmage MU?
    My wife and I will be at the scrimmage.

I attended my first practice of the fall today. JR Lyle will do the #30 justice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12