Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panther Men's Soccer is now 7-0-1!

Panther Men's Soccer is now 7-0-1!

Starting to get the feeling that this program is coming back in a big way. I love the talent and depth on the roster, including some terrific younger guys. Liam Anderson in goal has been terrific.

If you haven't been to a game yet, there's one this coming Saturday night at Engelmann. You don't want to miss the chance to see Robbie Boyd leaving defenders in the dust in his last season.

I honestly can't remember which of our many recent ADs hired Kris Kelderman away from UWGB -- but well done whoever it was.

I think it was Laliberte, right around the time Andy came in.

Make that 8-0-1!

Pretty nice season we got going here. Definitely looking forward to the rest of it.

16 votes in the coaches poll this week. Would make us 30th.

Beating Wright State tomorrow would be a big W.

This team looks ahead of no one. They've been down only twice all season, and both of those matches ended with us winning by more than a goal.

Make that 9-0-1!

Great night Saturday at Engelmann. Started with a light rain falling but Robbie Boyd and Rami Younes brought the lightning. Unbelievable assist by Liam Anderson on Younes's goal. He stopped a shot and almost instantaneously launched a long kick well past the half line. Younes split two defenders who got lost trying to head the ball and the keeper had no chance. That play was the equivalent of a 95 yard touchdown bomb.

I missed the game, I didnt want to sit in the rain! Missed a good one, but I will be there Tuesday, Chancellors Cup on the line!

Looks like it will be a beautiful evening on campus -- hoping for a nice turnout for a big rivalry game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast