Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big news- Fr. Pilarz is resigning

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    What about the BC Pres?
    He must leave the BC AD behind, he played a key role in the exodus to ACC.

President (#1), Provost (#2), and Dean of Biz all open positions now...talk about headless...

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    President (#1), Provost (#2), and Dean of Biz all open positions now...talk about headless...

Buzz has got this....don't worry. All is well in MU land. They aren't headless....Larry is leading them! Into a brick wall...

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    What about the BC Pres?
    The MU BOT shipped Leahy out with the DiUlio regime. No way. Lannon is my call. Plays well with all--alums, students and academics. Should never have been passed over to start with.
    Last edited by BLT; 09-20-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    This is fantastic news actually! Can Larry be far behind?? The Board of Trustees better get this right this time! get a basketball guy! Period.
    Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by BLT View Post
    The MU BOT shipped Leahy out with the DiUlio regime. No way. Lannon is my call. Plays well with all--alums, students and academics. Should never have been passed over to start with.
    You don't get shipped out to BC. BC and Georgetown are elite destinations. You get shipped to MU. Or Scranton or Santa Clara.

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    You don't get shipped out to BC. BC and Georgetown are elite destinations. You get shipped to MU. Or Scranton or Santa Clara.
    Lol...different time, different place. He will never be welcomed back in Milwaukee. And that is all I will say.

I didn't know the Provost and Dean of Biz positions are open too. Not good.

Leaving at the end of the 1st semester. That is truly odd......

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I would love Tim Lannon but he is President of Creighton in his hometown. I cannot see that happening.
    Would that be kind of awkward timing for him to jump from Creighton at the inception of the new BE? Wouldn't MU take a pass due to that alone? Again, that's assuming he would want to come to MU in the first place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast