Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big news- Fr. Pilarz is resigning

Wow. Just saw this. Will be interesting to see who the candidates are and what their backgrounds consist of. Will we see a laymen as a president or will it be another Jesuit Priest?

Whoa!!!! What prompted this? He didn't last long.

He was very good at some things at MU. He did a great job on academic and spiritual fronts. He was not good with alums and basketball. I hope he does very well in his contemplated pastoral work. I hope this gives Buzz a better environment so he can continue here for a long time.

This is fantastic news actually! Can Larry be far behind?? The Board of Trustees better get this right this time! get a basketball guy! Period.

Not even close to the top of things they need to consider but could be good for keeping Buzz long term.

Clear him and Pilarz weren't on the same page. It would be a shame if Williams had to leave to and then they could just call mulligans on the whole LaX program.

Too big a step up from Scranton I wonder?

I understand that the timing was not right for Fr. Lannon last time, but I think it will be this time around and that should be a good thing for basketball (and the university as whole).

I would love Tim Lannon but he is President of Creighton in his hometown. I cannot see that happening.

What about the BC Pres?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast