Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone else get hijacked to an Ad site?

At first I thought Buzz took a chance on a really bad Texas recruit and we were being forewarned with the link to the Texas Lemon Law. After awhile, I realized the site was hacked. It started last night around 7:30/8:00. Glad it has been fixed.

I thought that was the ban hammer for old ZFB. Glad it's fixed.

"My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

I was thinking it was a dramatic way for IWB to greet us with a new signing upon the return of the site. No such luck.

Sorry guys - We had been hacked. Well, not just us, but several websites that use vBulletin. This happened two weeks ago in the middle of the night. That time it was the Syrian Army with photos of their army in action and their athem playing. It was annoying, but I was able to trouble shoot the issue last time and fix it. This time it was beyond my capability so I had to call in IT support.

I was going to send out a mass e-mail through the system, but since it had been compromised, I thought I would stay away from the e-mail side.

Sorry guys, thanks for your patience!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

So let me see if I have this straight -- the Syrian Army with the assistance of someone named Swenson on the Badger Board hacked Brew City Ball?

Glad to be back. Lots of stuff happening today. Moving parts with Hill/Shayok/Cassell not to mention the many bigs MU is involved with.

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaWarrior View Post
    So let me see if I have this straight -- the Syrian Army with the assistance of someone named Swenson on the Badger Board hacked Brew City Ball?
    You left out how Putin and BB Fran conspired to try and prevent Marquette from landing a big man. Otherwise, spot on.
    Last edited by MayorBeluga; 09-18-2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Stupid iPad autocorrect
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

It was definitely frustrating. At first I thought my computer had a virus, but I tried another computer, and the same result. Glad it's fixed. I thought it was probably the work of MUPoop, but I could be wrong.

So, Mark, care to elaborate on the various "moving parts"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12