Thread: ESPN Article

ESPN Article

Awesome article. Get chills every time I read it.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...lentless-style

My favorite comment "Get a large bag of truck lug nuts. Now hit yourself repeatedly in the face and chest with them. That's what it's like to go 40 minutes against Williams' Golden Eagles."

Love it!!!!

Great to see the love these guys and Buzz are getting. 100% Deserved!!!!!

I was actually seated two seats away from Wojo in the media room, the guy is hilarious.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Awesome article! Lets hope it continues.

Fortunately, Louisville and Columbus were within driving distance, so a lot of the national writers were covering both sites, going there and back each day. Pat Ford, Wojo, Jeff Goodman, Adam Zagoria, Mike DeCourcy, Bob Ryan - not a bad lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Fortunately, Louisville and Columbus were within driving distance, so a lot of the national writers were covering both sites, going there and back each day. Pat Ford, Wojo, Jeff Goodman, Adam Zagoria, Mike DeCourcy, Bob Ryan - not a bad lineup.
    Bob Ryan? The same Bob Ryan who said MU would basically never make the FF again after '03's run?

Yep, Mr. Sportswriters on TV himself.

dm_110410_sr_bob_ryan.jpg

I thought Ryan was retiring from the Boston Globe? Like Caribou, I do recall that he called Marquette a "one-trick pony" with Wade and this was it for Final Fours for Marquette.