Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SI Report on Oklahoma State Football - Ugly

SI Report on Oklahoma State Football - Ugly

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...t_a1&eref=sihp

I wonder if this will approach the Death Penalty phase.

If all five parts are as bad as part one that came out today this might get ugly. That said the NCAA may not go death penalty because they don't want to piss any of the BCS schools off... The school for the blind and deaf in north western Oklahoma should look out though, I'm sure the NCAA will drop the hammer on them.

The AD for OSU apolotized to the other Big 12 Universities about what was coming out and how OSU behaved. He said it will be ugly and embarrassing. Looks like he is right.

I can't believe OSU is the ony program like this. I suspect other universities are dirty, as well. It would be nice to see the underbelly of dirty college sports exposed for once, especially with the BCS schools.

With how long it is taking the NCAA to finish up Miami's investigation, I'm guessing OK State will be ok for a few years. Then the Big 12 may want to add Cincy to if they still want to have 10 football playing members.

How does this affect Miles at LSU? Gundy at OSU?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    With how long it is taking the NCAA to finish up Miami's investigation, I'm guessing OK State will be ok for a few years. Then the Big 12 may want to add Cincy to if they still want to have 10 football playing members.

How does this affect Miles at LSU? Gundy at OSU?
    That was one of the first things I was thinking of. Gundy is a turd - his "I'm a man" when "defending" his QB was contrived. There is no way on earth that both Miles and Gundy were not aware of the post game cash payments etc.

Thus far Gundy's comments were not of denial, more of our administration will look into this and find ways we can be better.

If I were accused of allowing payments to players and was not guilty I'd be yelling from the biggest soap box I could find.

Not good for OSU, and this is just part one of five.

Look out if TMZ or the like ever decide it is worth money to investigate such things.
    Problem is outlets like ESPN will never do it because they are heavily invested in these football programs.

I wonder how T-Bone Pickens fels after pumping so much money into the school.

Intersting take from a few former players on the OK State board.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=181&f...t=11912501&p=1

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=181&f=2336&t=11918700

OSU Faithful are circling the wagons. Something tells me not a single former player or coach will file a lawsuit over these scurrilous and defamatory allegations.

Goo - Beat me by a minute, you knob.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    If I were accused of allowing payments to players and was not guilty I'd be yelling from the biggest soap box I could find.
    After Ryan Braun, the general public is not going to believe most denials of wrongdoing.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast