Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best MUBB Intro of All Time

Best MUBB Intro of All Time

The five year anniversary of the greatest Marquette intro video of all time. What would it take to make this a yearly deal?

The institution is definitely no adversary to tradition, can any one argue this video would be fantastic year after year?

+1

I'd also be a fan of moving on from "where the streets have no name" to something more modern (Hip-hop).

...and C.O. part of it way back then.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    The five year anniversary of the greatest Marquette intro video of all time. What would it take to make this a yearly deal?

The institution is definitely no adversary to tradition, can any one argue this video would be fantastic year after year?
    Great video. The next great video must feature today's players with their own message. That could be even better!

VS

LOL...I thought this was going to be a poll and I was going to just respond "Pray". I see you covered that already.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJesswein View Post
    +1

I'd also be a fan of moving on from "where the streets have no name" to something more modern (Hip-hop).
    Oh dear Lord no. That would be worse than the remix of Where the Streets Have No Name from a year or two ago. He'll, Hizzoner would rather let Caribou choose show tunes for an intro than descend into the noise that is hip hop.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Caribou choosing show tunes is not a option.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Caribou choosing show tunes is not a option.
    You're right. Now Caribou singing show tunes is another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    You're right. Now Caribou singing show tunes is another thing.
    You think your Li'l Monarchs career was spectacular enough to talk in the third person, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by 2013UnleashTheBeast View Post
    You think your Li'l Monarchs career was spectacular enough to talk in the third person, huh?
    Technically, it's not the third person, it's the third arctic herd animal.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast