Thread: Cross your fingers!

Has anyone heard about Uverse? No one at AT&T seems to know.....

Great news as college football is almost here!

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Great news as college football is almost here!
    The BCS and all the cr@p that those conferences have created/caused due to football has turned me off of college football. I know the football season is about to begin, but I am numb to the college game right now.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsports1

you can go on this site and they have a link to search for the channel in your area with your provider. I have uverse and it looks like i do have a channel out here in ann arbor. not sure if my package includes this channel, but I guess I will be finding out soon.

If you currently have the speed network on uverse (652/1652) then you will have FS1.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorCandelino View Post
    Has anyone heard about Uverse? No one at AT&T seems to know.....
    Honestly, post the question on Scoop - Chico would probably actually know the answer.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

pumped. I have the most basic package with uverse and still get 652 to come in. mu games all year.....can't ask for better.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    The BCS and all the cr@p that those conferences have created/caused due to football has turned me off of college football. I know the football season is about to begin, but I am numb to the college game right now.
    I know what you mean. I used to watch about 5 college football games a week back in the day. Last year, I think I watched one the entire year.