Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally random...Dick "Hoops" Weiss

Totally random...Dick "Hoops" Weiss

Does anbody follow him on Twitter? He doesn't capitalize ONE letter in any of his tweets! Twitter automatically capitalizes words to start a sentence yet none of his are, so he has to be overriding it and making it lower case. He's a professional writer and his tweets look like they are from some 3rd grader!!

Does this bother anybody else or am I just super anal about that kinda thing?!

he's always three days behind on news too

Great topic. When does the season start? Anything on our next recruit?

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Great topic. When does the season start? Anything on our next recruit?
    Oh boo hoo. The board is dead this time of year anyway. Sorry to waste so much of your precious time...

I was a journalism major for about a year in college before switching ("a lot of people take 7 years to finish college..."), so was wondering what people's opinions were concerning social media and proper grammer, especially for professionals in the industry.
    Last edited by MUBasketball; 08-20-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJesswein View Post
    he's always three days behind on news too
    Yeah I think he's related to Mike Hunt.

Is Hoops still rocking the bad toupee?

Note: Just trying to enhance the "slow time" experience.
    Last edited by Gato78; 08-20-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Is Hoops still rocking the bad toupee?

Note: Just trying to enhance the "slow time" experience.
    The poor guy loses his job and Gato78 kicks the guy when he is down to "enhance the slow time experience".

BTW, I think his toupee looks, and always has for that matter, FABULOUS!!!

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasket...dick_hoop.html

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Oh boo hoo. The board is dead this time of year anyway. Sorry to waste so much of your precious time...

I was a journalism major for about a year in college before switching ("a lot of people take 7 years to finish college..."), so was wondering what people's opinions were concerning social media and proper grammer, especially for professionals in the industry.
    Yeah, they're called doctors. (Best David Spade voice)

I saw him last week at the Big Strick Classic, that is the oldest toupee in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors69 View Post
    I saw him last week at the Big Strick Classic, that is the oldest toupee in America.
    Legend has it that Bing Crosby's was one of the most rancid. Probably from all the booze.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast