Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cordell Henry

Cordell Henry

WeAreDePaul.com ‏@WeAreDePaul 45m
    Per multiple sources, Cordell Henry will be named a graduate assistant coach at #DePaul. We'll have more later tonight. #dpubb

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    WeAreDePaul.com ‏@WeAreDePaul 45m
    Per multiple sources, Cordell Henry will be named a graduate assistant coach at #DePaul. We'll have more later tonight. #dpubb
    Didn't IWB report less than two weeks ago that Cordell had taken a job with North Park University as an Assistant Coach?

Quote Originally Posted by realchiliwarrior View Post
    Didn't IWB report less than two weeks ago that Cordell had taken a job with North Park University as an Assistant Coach?
    Yes. Crean helped him get that job and Cordel posted a comment about how blessed he was.

I wonder why he took a step back from North Park to DePaul?

Do we have knowledge of the length of his employment at North Park? I hope the best for him BUT you have to be concerned about current staff longevity at DPU if the struggle continues in NBE.

He actually started at North Park in July, 2012. I think the more recent position was an assistant coach position with full benefits. Not sure how all this works at that level.

He actually received the DePaul offer days after accepting the better position at North Park.

Quote Originally Posted by MU Viking View Post
    He actually started at North Park in July, 2012. I think the more recent position was an assistant coach position with full benefits. Not sure how all this works at that level.

He actually received the DePaul offer days after accepting the better position at North Park.
    You are correct. I looked into it just after the last post and was mistaken. I thought IWB's initial post about Cordel's facebook page a few weeks back was all current. Apparently it was dated. It is clear that Cordel mentions it going into his 2nd year as a college coach. I missed that.

WeAreDePaul.com ‏@WeAreDePaul 1m
    Update on our earlier report, Cordell Henry will not be joining DPU as a Grad. Asst. due to a problem with the hire. #dpubb

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    WeAreDePaul.com ‏@WeAreDePaul 1m
    Update on our earlier report, Cordell Henry will not be joining DPU as a Grad. Asst. due to a problem with the hire. #dpubb
    Hope he didn't burn the bridge at his previous position and can go back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast