Thread: Otule....

Otule....

Michael hunt reports in his blog today that Buzz has confirmed that the NCAA has ok'd Otule's 6th season. Is Hunt late for dinner or have we had the wrong impression that Chris was cleared earlier this summer...?

It was granted back in May. Hunt is really on the ball.

Just got out of enlund's hammock, stretched, scratched his ass and blogged. After a long whiz, he's ggoing back to the hammock.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Bad that when I saw the title of this that i was making guesses of which season-ending injury he sustained in a pickup game? We need some more detail in the titles to avoid heart attacks.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    Bad that when I saw the title of this that i was making guesses of which season-ending injury he sustained in a pickup game? We need some more detail in the titles to avoid heart attacks.
    Funny, but I had a similar reaction. Thought, oh no, what now?

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    A rather generic title....you must be easily moved to bad outcomes....!

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    A rather generic title....you must be easily moved to bad outcomes....!
    No, it just seems like this time of year we see bad news appear on these threads with similar titles. From unexpected transfers, suspensions, injuries ... a long list.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    Just got out of enlund's hammock, stretched, scratched his ass and blogged. After a long whiz, he's ggoing back to the hammock.
    He needs one of those makeovers - he fits the disheveled sports writer stereotype x 100.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    He needs one of those makeovers - he fits the disheveled sports writer stereotype x 100.
    extreme makeover, sportswriter edition. coming to you soon on ESPN2.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18