Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: updates from pro-am?

Windler was like top 5 in almost every category and played every game. He also took a charge from Davante that was damn impressive.

Windler was a good player and probably deserved MVP, especially considering the no shows. His attitude sucks though. Give it a rest with all the whining to the refs. His fans picked up on that and were constantly whining also. It's summer ball. Just play the game.

I agree crisco, that's probably why I dislike him, more about my dislike for his attitude.

Agree with Crisco. I think Windler is a really solid player. Definitely whines though.

You got to stick up for yourself. Many players feel that the blue chippers get all the calls.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    You got to stick up for yourself. Many players feel that the blue chippers get all the calls.
    Is that why you were bitching at the refs that one night?? It's freaking summer league man, c'mon!

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Is that why you were bitching at the refs that one night?? It's freaking summer league man, c'mon!
    You should've came down and said hello! It's always nice to meet other message board fans.

I don't think I was bitching at all untill the ref didn't like my 1974 Bad News Bears chant of "Let them play!" Bo Ellis and Jimmy Lemke liked it!
    Others in the crowd got restless for all the fouls called on Winder and Gardner. Your correct, it's summer league. The refs should've took them both off to the side and told them to stop the rough house play.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    You should've came down and said hello! It's always nice to meet other message board fans.

I don't think I was bitching at all untill the ref didn't like my 1974 Bad News Bears chant of "Let them play!" Bo Ellis and Jimmy Lemke liked it!
    Others in the crowd got restless for all the fouls called on Winder and Gardner. Your correct, it's summer league. The refs should've took them both off to the side and told them to stop the rough house play.
    Too bad it's over...I'll say hey the next time I see ya. Probably Goolsby's before a game!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123