Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remembering a good friend ...

Yes, another Richmond High School graduate.

Think about Mike every day...and also kept some of his emails. Only knew his wife a little bit, but regret not keeping in touch other than XMas cards and an occasional email. Many times I've wanted to call his son and invite him over to play guitar together, but then think otherwise, as so much time has elapsed since Mike's passing.

I knew both Dennis and Mike and the thought of both puts a smile on my face. I'm not sure what makes me smile more, Dennis repeatedly telling a couple of us that Jamil Wilson was coming to Marquette while he was in high school and then after Jamil transferred to MU, Dennis saying "I told you so" or Mike and I watching MU recruits play terribly in high school games we attended with my favorite being the time we met at St. John's Military Academy to see Trevon Hughes play as a sophomore only to find out from one of his teammates that Trevon couldn't play on Saturdays because of a fight he had in school as a freshman.

Dominic James
    Vegas Ferguson
    and golfer Bo Van Pelt
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12