Thread: Milwaukee Pro-Am 2013

Milwaukee Pro-Am 2013

I got to see Kelm, Panoske and Tiby play last night while running the scoreboard at the Pro-Am.

Kelm looks good out there, and I mean that in a demeanor standpoint. He wasn't sulking; he looks like he's in a good place. I think the time off of basketball has done well

Panoske had some awesome blocks, two pretty good dunks and one almost-dunk that would have been a sure-fire SC #1 play - it was the DeAndre Jordan dunk except it didn't go in. It was insane. He's definitely coming into his own, and he's putting a lot of effort into playing well during the Pro-Am. If he works this hard to do well in something that doesn't matter, it just goes to show he'll be there for the real games.

Tiby was very impressive. He moves well with the ball for a big man, he has a legitimate three-point shot, he understands his spacing, and he is relentless. Worked so hard to defend Davante Gardner, and still got pushed around because Davante is like me but black - he's so big. It won't matter anyways because 1) there is no player like Davante on our schedule this year and 2) Tiby won't be playing the 5 anyways so even if we did, it would be Panoske who'd get pushed around haha (I didn't see that one last week but I heard JJ got swallowed whole by Gardner).

MUPanther and DKelly were also there.

I don't understand why we can't get more fans of the city to this event. It's free! It would help if we had more Panther players in the pro-am.

Pro-Am this weekend! Tonight at 6:30pm and Saturday at 11:30am.

I'm announcing in the Hawk Dome tonight and the Big Arena tomorrow