Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Otule, "Good Eats!

Did you really have to post this near lunch - now I'm going to be obsessing about a Marquette Special for the rest of the day and I'm 90 miles away. Not to mention that it pains me to think that Blondie is no longer walking this earth - dirty ankles and all. Thanks Tulsa...thanks a real lot.

That is awesome!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Really cool.

The Broken Yolk. Wasn't that the name of a place long ago? It wasn't there during my years at MU ('86-'90). Where is it now?

how much weight has chris put on since he arrived. wow, he looks huge relative to when he first stepped foot on campus.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Really cool.

The Broken Yolk. Wasn't that the name of a place long ago? It wasn't there during my years at MU ('86-'90). Where is it now?

Ah nevermind. It was the Ham n' Egger that I was thinking about.

Geez, I'm hungry now after having only a salad for lunch...

Broken Yolk is on 20th & Wisconsin, one block west of Mashuda Hall.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Broken Yolk is on 20th & Wisconsin, one block west of Mashuda Hall.
    Thanks Jim. There used to be a "family restaurant" in that area that we used to go to. Same place or different?

Have pity on me. I'm living half way across the country these days. I'm a mile from the Oregon Campus but none of the food places measure up so far. Lots of vegan and Thai places.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast